4 Home Remedies for Using Neem Oil
There are many uses of Neem Oil for skin, hair, and pests as it has many amazing properties to make your skin and hair look amazing while getting rid of all the bacteria and fungi which cause infections.
Wondering how you can use Neem Oil for skin and hair issues?
Then keep reading our article to know more about the home remedies involving Neem oil which you can use to get rid of the skin and hair problems!
To soothe Itchy Scalp
- Neem Oil has many amazing nutrients like Vitamin E, fatty acids, etc. which help in hydrating the scalp and remove the dry and flaky skin from the scalp which resembles dandruff. So, how do you get rid of the itchy scalp?
- Just take a few drops of Neem oil and mix it with a few drops of Coconut Oil and massage it into your scalp. Leave the oil in your hair for 15 minutes or you can keep it overnight too.
- Then wash your hair with a gentle shampoo. If you desire to use it daily, then use 2-3 drops of the Neem Oil with your shampoo every time when you clean your hair.
To get rid of Lice
- Since Neem oil has antifungal and anti-bacterial properties, it is quite effective in getting rid of fungal infections, bacterial infections, lice, scabies, and so on. Just mix 3-4 drops of Neem Oil with Coconut oil and then massage this mixture onto your scalp.
- Leave it on for 30-40 minutes and then wash your hair scalp with a gentle shampoo. Make sure you add 2-3 drops of the Neem Oil to your shampoo too while washing the hair.
- Once you have shampooed your hair, add another layer of Neem Oil to your hair and leave it overnight. Repeat this process for a few days and soon you will notice that your hair is lice free finally.
Reduce the Acne on the Skin
- Neem Oil is also found to be effective in removing the acne from the skin and destroying the acne causing bacteria with the help of its antibacterial constituents.
- You just need to apply this to your acne covered skin every day and let it get absorbed by your skin. Keep it on for half an hour before you wash it off.
- You can also apply it on your skin and keep it overnight and then wash it off the next morning. Repeat this process for a few days and your skin will be acne free in no time at all.
Treat your Skin Burns
- Neem Oil is also good in treating skin burns and can provide relief to the inflamed, red area. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it can calm down the swelling and the redness and can restore your skin again.
- Just apply a few drops of the Neem Oil on the affected area for a few days and you will see the result for yourself! Trust me, once you have applied this oil on your skin, you won’t feel the burning pain again.